Welcome to barbecuing on a Green Mountain wood-fired pellet grill! Green Mountain pellet grills are top-of-the-line and best-of-the-best, but not the most expensive, which makes them a great alternative to other pellet grills on the market.
How a Pellet Grill Works
• The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
• A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
• A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
• A fan inside the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
• When they meet, these two air flows create a unique wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
• The grill can be controlled via remote control or the Green Mountain Grill cell phone application. Click here for more information.
For more information about Green Mountain Grills and their numerous awards and accolades, visit www.greenmountaingrills.com.