Welcome to barbecuing on a Green Mountain wood-fired pellet grill! Green Mountain pellet grills are top-of-the-line and best-of-the-best, but not the most expensive.
How a Pellet Grill Works
• The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
• A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
• A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
• A fan inside the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
• When they meet, these two air flows create a unique wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
Green Mountain Grills are available in 8 models with or without WiFi controllers. Click here for more information.
For more information about Green Mountain Grills and their numerous awards and accolades, visit www.greenmountaingrills.com.